NIH Health Disparity Conference, December 2008. (the conference proceedings** + a few pictures here)
- “Strengthening What Works” conference in D.C. (2012)
- NUCA (Nausheen), 2013.
- “I don’t want to be a burden”: Polite dissonance of Korean American Aging” (a short, bi-lingual version.) ** Upon request, a copy of the complete report can be sent. 2014.
- Strengthening What Works: Preventing Intimate Partner Violence in Immigrant and Refugee Communities,” an Executive Summary of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Granted study (2009-2012), 2014.
- The learning disability study (2007)
Collaboration and partnership (selected)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- The Rolling’s School of Public Policies at Emory
- The Medical School at Morehouse
- The Department of Sociology at Georgia State University
- The Social Work Department at University of Tennessee
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- The Louisville Institute
- The Asian American Justice Center