Number of people reached
Number of languages
Number of people reached from 1980 – 2018
Center for Pan Asian Community Services(CPACS) is a private nonprofit located in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to promote self-sufficiency and equity for immigrants, refugees, and the underprivileged through comprehensive health and social services, capacity building, and advocacy.
Greater Atlanta MORE THAN PINK WalkTM Saturday, May 4, 2019
Want to register? Here’s what you do:
- Go to this website: http://www.info-komen.org/site/TR?fr_id=7471&pg=entry
- In the top right hand corner, select the “REGISTER” icon, then select “JOIN A TEAM”
- Fill in your contact details, then select “NEXT”
- You will then see a JOIN A TEAM page, and search for your team. Search for “CPACS 2019”
- You can then click on JOIN TEAM to make your registration payment, small donation (if you’re interested), and receive more information about the event.
Apply SNAP Benefits
Please be aware that SNAP benefits will be received twice in March. The first half of March’s benefits will be available on March 2 and the second half will become available on the regular issuance date. CPACS is SNAP Community Partner. If you have any questions, please call our SNAP Hotline at 678-824-6000.
Gwinnett Multicultural Festival
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Call the Gwinnett County
Crime Prevention Unit at 770.513.5119.
Se habla español, 770.513.5116.
Thank you to our Donors
Main Center: 3510 Shallowford Rd. NE., Atlanta, GA 30341 770-T. 936-0969
CPACS COSMO: 6185 Buford Hwy, Bldg. G, Norcross, GA 30071
T. 770-446-0929 / F. 770-446-6977
CPACS Dental: 6185 Buford Hwy, Bldg. A-1, Norcross, GA 30071
T. 770-674-7980 / F. 470-545-2277
Gwinnett Office: 2100 Pleasant Hill Road Suite 242, Duluth, GA 30096
T. 770-232-5200 / F. 770-232-5230