Indelible Development Accounts Program (IDA)
2017-19 CPACS IDA “SAVE & MATCH” PROGRAM
We will match $2,000 when you save $2,000. So, you will have $4,000 total savings to purchase a home or car.
We will match $4,000 when your family saves $4,000. So, your family will have $8,000 total savings to purchase a home or car.
To be eligible for this program, you must be a refugee, resided in the U.S. less than 5 years, and have income from job. (Less than 3 years to purchase a car)
The matching fund is FREE money.
You can use the above matching fund to purchase home or car, pay tuition for training/education, or operate/open a small business.
1) Intake/Pre-screen (You bring the following documents: 1-94 and green card, paystubs, tax returns, bank statements, utility bills)
2) If approved, we will assist you to open an IDA savings account at Metro City Bank.
3) Education (You are required to take 2 trainings.)
- Financial literacy education
- Homebuyer Workshop, Car Purchase 101, Small Business Training, or Education Workshop
4) You complete your savings goal: $2,000 or $4,000
5) You purchase home or car & we will match 1:1 ($2,000 or $4,000).