Department: Advocacy & Marketing
Position: Digital Organizer
Status: Part Time or Full Time
Compensation: TBD based on experience
Center for Pan Asian Community Services, Inc. (CPACS) is a private nonprofit located in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to promote self-sufficiency and equity for immigrants, refugees, and the underprivileged through comprehensive health and social services, capacity building, and advocacy. Founded on the belief that “people need people,” CPACS is the first, largest and oldest organization in the Southeast to focus on issues and concerns of Asian Americans, especially women, children and families with low incomes.
The Digital Organizer will work with the CPACS Advocacy & Marketing department to create content and digital
campaigns to increase online engagement for Advocacy and Civic Engagement activities including Get Out the
Vote, Voter Education, Voter Registration, and Policy Campaigns.
- Collaborate with Advocacy and Marketing Department to create digital outreach and communication plan
- Manage and maintain a robust presence on all digital platforms including social media, email, website with
compelling and timely content.
- Execute digital campaigns and strategies to grow online membership and engagement.
- In collaboration with Advocacy Department, use social media, emails, and other online tools to develop online
to offline organizing program.
- Track, understand and apply analytics and metrics to measure effectiveness of tools and strategies.
- Train and advise staff on digital communications strategy and social media best practices.
- Preform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of digital organizing experience with professional experience in field or online organizing, political
campaigns and/or public relations and marketing.
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram required. Experience with TikTok and other messaging apps
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good eye for graphic design. Experience with Canva and/or Adobe Suites, preferred.
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with creating short videos for social media, preferred.
• Strong motivation and adaptability, including ability to work under pressure and with little supervision.
• Demonstrated interest or experience working with AAPI and immigrant/refugee communities,
nonpartisan advocacy, or social justice.
• Strong organization and documentation skills and the ability to handle multiple projects with high
attention to detail within short deadlines.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• Proficiency in Mandarin or Cantonese, Vietnamese, Korean, Nepali, Burmese, or Spanish is a plus.
For interest in the position, please send resume to Sarah Brechin at Sarah.Brechin@cpacs.org
To apply for this job email your details to Sarah.Brechin@cpacs.org