Jobs for Pay
Teen Employment and Jobs Readiness Skills Training: Jobs for Pay
This summer youth program combines both in-class training and work experience for youth ages 14-18. The program is designed to encourage participants to complete school, enhance citizenship skills, provide exposure experiences to the working world, and enhance basic educational skills.
Job Skills & Training
CPACS provides job-readiness training (i.e., interview and resume assistance) for individuals and families to become economically self-sufficient.
The purpose of the CPACS Youth job skills and training services is to help students who are struggling to find jobs, keep jobs, and/or find better jobs to ultimately build a better life for themselves.
This Program focuses Jobs for Pay - focused on high school, refugee, youth;
- making available a list of jobs
- maintaining and updating job information
- providing job readiness programs including interview skills, conversational
- English classes, and basic computer skills
- providing a facility for job interviews and job fairs
- providing skills to build support services
- educating basic financial literacy skills.
All projects are tailored accordingly to gender, socio-economic, age, language and cultural challenges.