Children & Youth
Job Skills & Training
CPACS provides job-readiness training for individuals and families to become economically self-sufficient.
The purpose of the CPACS Youth job skills and training services is to help youth who are struggling to find jobs, keep jobs, and / or find better jobs to ultimately build a better life for themselves.
This Program focuses Jobs for Pay – focused out of school participant since the age is from 16 to 24 years old in DeKalb and Gwinnett counties who need assistance achieving their GED / HS Diploma, Certification, and or entering Post Secondary Schooling and the job market.
- GED classes tailored to individuals
- GED study materials
- Financial assistance with all GED exams and exam fees
- Transportation assistance to classes. and exams
- Job certification and credential assistance
- maintaining and updating resumes and job applications
- English classes, and basic computer skills
- Mock job interviews, interview prepping, and job fairs
- Financial literacy skills
All projects are tailored accordingly to gender, socio-economic, age, language and cultural challenges.