Department: Front Desk
CPACS Front Desk (Main Office)
Position: CPACS Front Desk
Department: Front Desk
Status: Full Time
Compensation: $14 – $17/hour
Center for Pan Asian Community Services, Inc. (CPACS) is a private nonprofit located in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to promote self-sufficiency and equity for immigrants, refugees, and the underprivileged through comprehensive health and social services, capacity building, and advocacy. Founded on the belief that “people need people,” CPACS is the first, largest and oldest organization in the Southeast to focus on issues and concerns of Asian Americans, especially women, children and families with low incomes.
Position Summary: We are seeking a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of CPACS for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet people entering the building, answering any questions, providing directions and informing staff when someone is there to meet or visit them.
- Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions.
- Directing and screening a call for executives.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner.
- Handle Apricot filing and data entry.
- Encourage staff to utilize shared appointment log.
- Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the staff mail box.
- Serve as the face of CPACS, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone.
- Manage the screen, schedule, and monitoring of community services.
- Make announcement for any information in the building.
- Maintain records and files for Intake forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Control inventory relevant to reception area. (Intake forms, brochure, magazine, business cards, etc.).
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter.
- Support an office manager and other departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual in Spanish, Korean or Burmese.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast-pace setting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Must be legal to work in the United States and must pass a criminal background check.
For interest in the position, please send resume to Yotin Srivanjarean at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com